A Top 10 List

I saw a tweet @ryancatherwood that Silver Linings Playbook was in his top 10 movies.
What are the other 9 I asked?

His response:

The Shawshank Redemption, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Trainspotting, Boogie Nights, The Usual Suspects,The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Dumb & Dumber, Silver Linings Playbook, Heat, The Departed

I'd have to say these are a bit darker that I might choose. Of course, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not see all of them (only 6!)

So here's a list - I tried to not group everything into the 80s when I came of age:

Alphabetical: - a cop-out I know


American Beauty

American Graffiti

All The President's Men

Back to the Future

The Big Lebowski

Casablanca

Dark Knight

Double Indemnity

No Country for Old Men

Social Network




No comments:

Post a Comment